NB: LE SEGUENTI DISPOSIZIONE SI RIFERISCONO IN VIA ESCLUSIVA AL PROCEDIMENTO DI AUTORIZZAZIONE ALL’INGRESSO IN KAZAKHSTAN DI CITTADINI STRANIERI INVITATI PER MOTIVI DI LAVORO O DI AFFARI DA PERSONE GIURIDICHE KAZAKE.
The Migration Service Committee informs that on November 17 this year. by the decision of the Interdepartmental Commission to Prevent the Emergence and Spread of Coronavirus Infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the “PROCEDURE for invitations by legal entities of the Republic of Kazakhstan of foreign citizens – specialists to the Republic of Kazakhstan during the quarantine restrictions ”.
PROCEDURE for invitations by legal entities of the Republic of Kazakhstan of foreign citizens – specialists to the Republic of Kazakhstan during the quarantine restrictions
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan during the quarantine regime, the “Procedure for crossing the State Border of the Republic of Kazakhstan from May 11, 2020 for the period of quarantine restrictions” (hereinafter referred to as the Procedure), approved by the Interdepartmental Commission chaired by the Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan …
In accordance with clause 29 of this Procedure, “foreigners – employees (specialists) of companies of social importance are allowed to enter the Republic of Kazakhstan, according to the list approved by a specially created Interdepartmental Commission chaired by the Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan for each individual case.”
As part of the implementation of the above provision of the Procedure, the procedure for inviting foreign citizens – specialists to the Republic of Kazakhstan by legal entities registered in the Republic of Kazakhstan (enterprises and organizations of various forms of ownership, companies, firms, etc. – hereinafter referred to as the “inviting organization”), is carried out according to the following algorithm of actions:
1) The inviting organization determines (together with foreign partners) the number and list of specialists involved for the implementation of the project and the approximate date of arrival, as well as the place of applying for a visa to a Consulate of the Republic of Kazakhstan abroad.
2) The inviting organization applies to the local executive bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan (akimats) at the place of registration of the legal entity or to the relevant ministry of the Republic of Kazakhstan (department) with a request to bring the issue of attracting foreign specialists to the consideration of the Interdepartmental Commission to prevent the emergence and spread of coronavirus infection in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan (hereinafter – MVK).
In order to protect the internal labor market, it is necessary to take into account the number of unemployed citizens, the possibility of satisfying the demand for labor at the expense of labor resources, including through training, retraining or advanced training of unemployed citizens, self-employed, released workers in professions and specialties for which it is supposed attracting foreign workers.
The letter must indicate the description and social significance of the project, the inviting party, the number and list of foreign specialists required for the implementation of the project, as well as the approximate date of entry.*
NB: si precisa che la lettera di richiesta dell’organizzazione/azienda invitante deve altresi’ motivare l’eventuale necessita’ di ingressi multipli degli “specialisti” stranieri.
3) Based on the results of consideration of the application by the Akimat or the relevant ministry of the Republic of Kazakhstan (department), a decision is made to submit the proposal to the IAC meeting
4) If the application is approved by the minutes of the IAC meeting, the corresponding decision is fixed and the authorized state bodies are instructed to assist in the entry of foreign specialists into the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs sends the IAC protocols to the diplomatic and consular offices of the Republic of Kazakhstan abroad.
The inviting organization, through local executive bodies (akimats) or profile ministries, sends to the Border Service of the National Security Committee of the Republic of Kazakhstan lists of foreign specialists with installation data, the expected date and place of entry into the Republic of Kazakhstan
5) The need to comply with visa requirements should be taken into account, unless a different procedure is provided for by international agreements of the Republic of Kazakhstan. To issue RK visas (if a RK visa is required), the inviting organization requests information about the invited persons from the foreign partner (scanned copies of the first page of the passport, etc.) and, according to the decision of the protocol of the IAC, submits the necessary documents to the territorial division of the Migration Service of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan to issue an invitation (visa support) to foreign specialists.
For reference: According to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, some foreign specialists need to issue a permit to attract labor force in the local executive bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan (before applying for visa support).
6) After agreeing on the invitation and receiving a visa support number, the inviting company sends its number and a copy of the letter to a foreign partner or foreign specialists to submit documents for a visa to one of the foreign institutions of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
7) After receiving a Kazakhstan visa, foreign specialists enter the Republic of Kazakhstan in compliance with all sanitary and quarantine measures (subject to the requirements of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan)
8) The inviting party undertakes to:
– compliance with sanitary and quarantine requirements of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
– payment of expenses in case of deportation, in case of violation of sanitary and quarantine norms;
– Obtaining official permission to leave the host country by contacting foreign competent authorities directly.